Rodent Control - Mice
- A mouse can range from 13 to 18cms in length including the tail and weigh between 7 and 50 grams.
- Greyish brown in colour with large ears and small eyes, they have upper and lower incisor teeth that continue to grow throughout their life.
- Breeding all year round, a female mouse can have 5 to 10 litters a year producing between 4 and 10 young in each litter.
- Mice can pass up to 80 droppings a day which are random in distribution and look similar to an apple pip; small and black.
- Mostly active at night, they climb very well and can squeeze through gaps as small as a biro pen (8mm).
- The life span of a mouse is between 9 and 12 months.
- Mice are capable of carrying diseases, particularly food poisoning (Salmonella).
|Mice Contaminate Food||Damage to Buildings is Common||Baby Mouse a Few Days Old |
- Droppings, smell, smear marks, urine pillars, foot prints, live mice, gnawing and noises in lofts and wall cavities.
- Damage and contamination to stored foods and stock, chewing of packaging, electric cables, plastic pipes and woodwork.
- For internal control, spill-proof rodenticidal baits contained in plastic bait boxes are placed in areas such as basements, lofts, store rooms, garages and any other areas which are safe to do so.
- For external areas lockable bait boxes are strategically placed around the buildings and surrounding areas.
- Weekly follow-up visits until mouse infestation has been cleared.
- Recommendations to improve housekeeping and stacking to aid effective pest control measures.
- Recommendations for proofing to reduce the risk of rodent entry.
Rodent page, St George's Pest Control Ltd for prople living in Dagenham
pest control services. Since the 1980s, St George’s Pest Control personnel have specialised in eradicating all manor of pests from domestic and commercial premises in the Dagenham area.
Whether your problem is with birds, rodents, insects or other pests like moles or foxes, St George’s Pest Control are ideally placed locally to offer efficient service in Dagenham.
Regardless of whether you’re a householder with a one off need to remove a wasp nest, a pub, restaurant or food outlet needing reliable preventative pest control, or a local authority with wide ranging pest control needs, call your local office or click in the header of any page to email us. For a professional efficient response in Dagenham call the experts - St George’s Pest Control!
For more information, simply click in the header of any page to email us, or call on
For people interested in Rodent in Dagenham.