Pigeon Proofing - Feral Pigeons
- Pigeons can breed throughout the year, peaking between March and July.
- Up to 18 young can be reared during one year.
- Feral pigeons are responsible for most of the bird fouling in towns and on buildings and pavements.
- Pigeon fouling is not only unsightly, but can cause potential slip hazards on pavements, ladders and fire escapes. Pigeon droppings contain acid content which may be destructive, especially to car paint work.
- Their nests harbour an assortment of insect pests which can migrate into dwellings.
- Pigeons carry a number of potentially infectious diseases such as salmonella, tuberculosis and can cause allergic skin reactions. Dust from their feathers and nesting material can cause chest infections and breathing problems.
|Pigeons are a common avian pest|
|Pigeon fouling can be a hazard|
For treatment or prevention of bird problems each situation would require a survey to establish the most suitable method necessary. Please see proofing section for a solution to your problem.We offer surveys and quotations free of charge.
Pigeon Proofing Essex, Bird Proofing Essex, Essex Bird Control, Bird Spike, Bird Netting Systems, Feral Pigeons,Pigeon clearance